The Snapmaker 2.0 Rotary Module adds a 4th axis to your Snapmaker, making it an extremely mighty desktop CNC machining powerhouse, and much more.
Desktop application of CNC machining.
Rotary module excels at making three-dimensional artworks such as desktop miniatures and small-sized sculptures. Without under extrusion, layer shifting, stringing, or supports of FDM or SLA, the rotary module can accomplish a level of detail and craftsmanship that no other 3D printing technologies can.
• Desktop 4-axis machining
• Ultra precision machining with strain wave gearing
• Free 4-axis software support
• Intuitive user experience with Origin Assistant
• Auto Focus for laser enabled
• Swappable 3-jaw chuck that can clamp inwards or outwards
• Base plate can be installed on different positions
• Compatible with all current and future Snapmaker 2.0 addons
• Fully utilize features on the enclosure and emergency stop button
A250 Rotary Module Bundle:
• Comes with both the Rotary Module and Emergency Stop Button
Maximum Material Size:
• A250 Rotary Module: 70 length × 68 radius (mm)
• A250 Rotary Module: 120 width × 284 depth × 108 height (mm)