Packs of disposable Resin Filters.
The filters are used to filter out any debris, particles, cured resin pieces or other contamination that's made it way into the resin.
We recommend that you filter the resin if:
- You can see any particles in the resin.
- You have experienced a failed print, or partially failed print which might have left pieces of cured resin in the tank.
- You pour resin back in to the bottle for storage and intended future use.
- Resin has been sitting unused in the tank for a longer period of time.
- You change the resin tank.