PolyMax™ is a family of advanced 3D printing filaments produced with Polymaker’s Nano-reinforcement technology, to deliver exceptional mechanical properties and printing quality.
PolyMax™ PETG offers better mechanical properties than any other regular PETG making it a good candidate for a wide range of applications. PolyMax™ PETG is a modified PETG with enhanced fracture toughness which makes it more ductile and impact resistance
- Nozzle Temperature: 230˚C – 240˚C
- Printing Speed: 30mm/s – 50mm/s
- Bed Temperature: 70˚C – 80˚C
- Bed Surface: BuildTak®, PEI sheet
- Cooling Fan: LOW for better surface quality | OFF for better strength
Note It is highly recommended to use the PolyBox™ when printing with PolyMax™ PETG and to store it in the resealable bag.