PolyMax™ is a family of advanced 3D printing filaments produced with Polymaker’s Nano-reinforcement technology, to deliver exceptional mechanical properties and printing quality.
PolyMax™ PC-FR, creation from Covestro’s Makrolon® family, could achieve V0 performance in the UL94 flame retardancy test and displays excellent toughness, strength and heat resistance. This filament opens new applications in the automotive, railway and aerospace industries.
- Nozzle Temperature: 250˚C – 270˚C
- Printing Speed: 30 – 50mm/s
- Bed Temperature: 90˚C – 105˚C
- Chamber Temperature: 90˚C – 100˚C
- Bed Surface: almost any surface with a thin coat of MAGIGOO PC
- Cooling Fan: OFF
Note: When printing with PolyMax™ PC-FR it is recommended to use a heated chamber. It is recommended to anneal the printed part right after the printing process to release the residual internal stress when not using a heated chamber. Annealing settings: 90˚C for 6h