PolyLite™ is a family of 3D printing filaments made with the best raw materials to deliver exceptional quality and reliability.
PolyLite™ ASA is an alternative to ABS with an improved weather resistance. Its UV resistance and excellent mechanical properties make it the perfect choice for real life application.PolyLite™ covers the most popular 3D printing materials to meet your everyday needs in design and prototyping.
- Nozzle Temperature: 240˚C – 260˚C
- Printing Speed: 30mm/s – 50mm/s
- Bed Temperature: 75˚C – 95˚C
- Bed Surface: BuildTak® & Magigoo
- Cooling Fan: LOW for better surface quality | OFF for better strength
Note: It is recommended to use the PolyBox™ when printing with PolyLite™ ASA and to store it in the resealable bag.