These nozzles are compatible with the Phaetus Dragon Hot-End.
- All-metal kit, with overall high temperature resistance up to 500 â„ƒ.
- Heat break with an ultra-thin wall thickness as thin as 0.1 mm, realizing an excellent thermal insulation.
- Increased rigid support structure guarantee the heat break remaining intact under the impact of external force.
- Integral frame rigid structure makes nozzle replacement more convenient without grasping the heat block.
- The inner hole roughness of nozzle and heat break 0.4, which allow a more smooth movement of filament, resulting a higher resolution prints.
- ST and HF version are with the same overall dimension, which realizes a zero barrier for interchangeability.
- The hot-end is mainly composed of copper alloy material which has the advantage of faster heating and better heat dissipation.
- Flexible combined structure design makes a strong compatibility.
With V6 adapter:
- All V6 Hot-End compatible interfaces
- Prusa I3 MK3 / MK3S
- Titan Extruder
- BMG Extruder
Mounting brackets for different printers:
Prusa I3 MK3/MK3S mount bracket STL: https://www.prusa3d.com/prusa-i3-printable-parts/
Creality CR-10, MicroSwiss, E3Dv6 / Volcano, Tevo Tornado / Tarantula: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2759439
Flow rate of the standard one is around 15~20mmÂ³/s