- All-metal kit, with overall high temperature resistance up to 500 â„ƒ.
- Heat break with an ultra-thin wall thickness as thin as 0.1 mm, realizing an excellent thermal insulation.
- Increased rigid support structure guarantee the heat break remaining intact under the impact of external force.
- Integral frame rigid structure makes nozzle replacement more convenient without grasping the heat block.
- The inner hole roughness of nozzle and heat break 0.4, which allow a more smooth movement of filament, resulting a higher resolution prints.
- ST and HF version are with the same overall dimension, which realizes a zero barrier for interchangeability.
- The hot-end is mainly composed of copper alloy material which has the advantage of faster heating and better heat dissipation.
- Flexible combined structure design makes a strong compatibility.
With V6 adapter:
- All V6 Hot-End compatible interfaces
- Prusa I3 MK3 / MK3S
- Titan Extruder
- BMG Extruder
Mounting brackets for different printers:
Prusa I3 MK3/MK3S mount bracket STL: https://www.prusa3d.com/prusa-i3-printable-parts/
Creality CR-10, MicroSwiss, E3Dv6 / Volcano, Tevo Tornado / Tarantula: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2759439
Flow rate of the standard one is around 15~20mmÂ³/s
Delivery is with DPD, UPS, FedEx, or DHL for high value/large orders. Orders that are lower in value or lightweight may be shipped with Royal Mail 24/48HR. To Qualify for Free Next Business Day Delivery you must spend over £60 (Ex VAT).
Next Business day delivery explained:
If you order before 2pm (Mon-Fri) your order will be shipped out with any of the above couriers. If you order after 2pm on a Weekday (Mon-Thur) it will be despatched the next business day. Orders placed after 2pm on a Friday will be despatched the following Monday (Excluding bank holidays). DPD Next Business Day Delivery £8.95 unless your order qualifies for free delivery. This service is applicable to all mainland UK customers. Northern Ireland, Channel Islands can expect it to take 24-72hrs minimum.
EUROPEAN DELIVERY COSTS
|3 kg and under||up to 31.5kg||Transit|
|Canary Islands||£89.60||£89.60||3-5 days|
|Czech Republic||£12.86||£16.76||3-4 days|
Please note: Delivery charges may be subject to change
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.