Mosaic Palette 3 will transform your 3D experience with the most efficient 3D printing solution. The Palette 3 has a redesigned splice core and integrated Canvas hub for an improved user experience. The Palette 3 is a reliable multi-material printing system, taking four-eight strands (depending which palette 3) of the filament of your choice and combining them before feeding the colour into your 3D printer. This means you can switch colour at any point in your print for some beautiful, complex, and surprising prints that will look like magic. With the Palette 3 you can unlock your printer's potential of any filament!
With a simple plug-and-play setup, Palette 3 enables your printer to print multiple colors in one print, combine flexible and rigid materials together, and achieve high-quality complex prints with soluble supports.
Communicate your ideas and bring your prints to life with Palette 3’s 4 color printing capabilities
Unlock multi-material printing by combining flexible and rigid materials
Experience Palette’s 3rd generation splice core for fast and reliable splicing
An automated filament management system allows you to run your longer prints without interruption
Custom designed brand new switch mechanism to make sure it performs for a long period of time
Integrated Canvas Hub to streamline communication between all your devices for an easier user experience
Manage all prints on the cloud with our seamless software integration of Canvas
Bring your prints to life with Palette 3’s 4 color/material printing capabilities
PALETTE 3 - THE INDUSTRY-LEADING 4 MATERIAL INPUT SYSTEM
The Palette 3 allows up to 4 materials at a time meaning you can have a backup of all 2 materials OR up to 4 materials in one print. Multi-material material input allows for more intricate prints and provides automated filament management. The 4 input capabilities, provide users flexibility when choosing colors as well as materials to run their prints.
Palette 3 comes with 4 input capabilities, giving users flexibility when choosing colors as well as materials
HOW DOES PALETTE 3 WORK?
The Palette 3 and 3 PRO takes 4-8 types of filament and combines them into a single filament strand. This strand is then fed to your printer, enabling yoursingle-extruderprinter to create multi-filament prints!
1. Drive:Palette 3’s all-metal drive systems, accurately control filament to ensure the right lengths are driven from each input.
2. Cut:A rotary cutter system slices filament to ensure a clean cut.
3. Connect:Palette 3’s optimized Splice Core splices filaments together in an improved and efficient manner, with an additional fan to cool down the filament as it exits the splice core, speeding up the process drastically.
4. Enclosed Buffer:The newly spliced filament is passed to the updated, enclosed buffer system to cool and ensure that it keeps tight dimensions before being passed to your printer.
5. Screen:Higher resolution screen, with increased controls and settings allows you to customize your prints directly from the Palette 3 screen.
THINGS TO KNOW:
Filament compatibility: 1.75mm
Material compatibility: ABS, PLA, PETG, TPU, PVA, HIPS, Polysmooth, Poly-support, and more