We use it in-house and it is absolutely amazing... does what it says on the tin.Easy and Simple Fixation:
- 3DLAC is a spray especially created for 3D printers with a heated bed.
- Nonstick, only fix.
- Holds the first plastic layer so it does not move at the beginning of the print.
- Avoids unwanted flaws and warping.
- A simple light spray on a smooth surface is enough to ensure that the first layer of plastic remains completely fixed to the base.
- Upon cooling, the printed piece is removed smooth and undamaged.
- Perfect substitute for the Kapton tape. Thereby saving cost is achieved and easy management of 3D printers is provided.
3DLAC has been developed in Spain by LEON3D with the expert advice from Belloch Laboratories. His fixation formula is perfect to hold first and withdraw the piece once finished.
UK mainland DPD next business day delivery FREE for orders over £60.00 (excluding VAT) or £8.99 if below £60.00
UK DPD 2-3 day standard delivery £4.95
(For UK mainland customers only, if the order is placed before 2pm. Excludes weekends and the Channel Islands)
EUROPEAN DELIVERY COSTS
|3 kg and under||up to 31.5kg||Transit|
|Canary Islands||£89.60||£89.60||3-5 days|
|Czech Republic||£12.86||£16.76||3-4 days|
Please note: Delivery charges may be subject to change