Job Role: Trainee 3D Printing Customer Services Technician
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this role.
Technology Outlet, located in Coalville, Leicestershire has an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to become a Trainee Technician. Looking to branch out into the 3D printing world? Whether you have previous experience or looking to start a new career, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
About the company:
Technology Outlet is a dedicated importer and online retailer of 3D printers, filaments, scanners and other 3D printing parts and accessories. We pride ourselves in our commitment to bringing this fantastic technology to thousands of innovative new adopters. We provide tech support via phone, email, social media and online chat. We also provide a printing service in house.
We have a new role of Trainee 3D Printing Technician which we are looking to start as soon as possible on a full time basis with the hours of 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
- An enthusiastic approach to the use of 3D Printers
- Ability to run basic maintenance on 3D printers.
- Working alongside our other technician(s) to help with our
- Dealing with pre-sales technical queries.
- You will be providing customer support and providing means of troubleshooting issues that our customers have over email, live chat, social media and on the phone. (training via our technician will be provided)
- Occasionally, you will be working within different areas of the business so we are looking for a well rounded team player, who is willing to take on extra responsibilities from time to time.
- To help control and keep on top of the flow of customer returns.
- Assist with our 3D Printing service for our B2B and B2C customers.
Have a great personality, ideally with a passion and flare for 3D Printing. As you will be liaising with customers on a daily basis via phone, email and sometimes face to face you will need to have great customer service skills. The ability to understand our customer’s needs, problem solve with a get up and do it attitude. The candidate must be punctual, polite and keen to learn. Be able to work well both as team and individually to carry out essential day to day responsibilities with a ‘hands-on’ approach. Be local to the business (within 25 minutes’ drive ideally)
Preferred but not needed:
- A knowledge of basic electronics (building computers, wiring circuit boards etc)
- Know how to edit and update firmware on 3D Printers.
- Have experience troubleshooting basic 3D Printer problems.
- Have worked with both PC and MAC to aid customers with software setup issues
- Have some knowledge of social media/managing social media posts with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Know your way around Shopify’s back end user interface
- Own a 3D Printer
- Have used Amazon Seller Central
Minimum of 5 GCSE grades between A* - C (or the equivalent) are required, including Maths, English, and ICT.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000.00 per annum