Zortrax M200 3D Printer
£1,490.00 (ex. VAT)
What makes Zortrax M200 Special:
Plug & Print
Start printing in minutes without complicated preparation and calibration. Everyone can prepare a model and just start printing. You’re just a few clicks away from a physical 3D model!
Low material and energy costs allow you to print more and worry less. Material use depends strictly on your model. Zortrax M200 uses exactly as much as it needs without waste.
Many Printing Materials
Choose a variety of materials to print your model. Use dedicated Z-ABS Filament in your favourite colours ore choose different material from Z-Filaments.
Automated Support Generation
Print all kinds of models thanks to automated model support generation and printing. Create sophisticated designs without worrying about stability problems or the structure collapsing.
In the box:
- Zortrax M200 3D Printer
- One Z-ABS Spool - Pure White
- Set of accessories
- Z-Suite Software licence
- Data Sheet
- Printing Technology FDM
- Printing Material Z-ABS, Z-Ultrat, Z-Glass
- Filament Diameter 1.75mm
- Build Volume 200 x 200 x 185 mm [7.87 x 7.87 x 7.28 in]
- Layer Thickness / Print Precision up to 90 microns
- Printer Dimensions 345 x 430 x 430 mm (13.6 x 17 x 16.9 in) - with spool
- Heated Platform up to 110° C
- Print Temperature up to 380° C
- Printer Weight 13 kg (28.7 lbs)
- Connectivity SD card (included), *WiFi (*available in future update)
- Printer Software Z-Suite®
- File Input Format .stl .obj .dxf
- Workstation Compatibility Mac OS X / Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Input Voltage / Power 110/240V ~ 2 A 50/60 Hz