- 1. Large Build Volume to meet your demands: working area of 460x300x500 mm (440x300x500 mm for dual material printing).
- 2. Full Metal Dual Drive Dual Extruder with Nozzle Lifting System, easily replaceable hotends, and Nozzle Waste Remover. Maximum extruder temperature: 300℃
- 3. Integrated Material Station with Automatic Filament Loading System that fits up to 2×2.5 kg spools of filament.
- 4. Seamless 3D printing experience with filament sensors and pressure measurement system to monitor the material flow.
- 5. Air Flow System. Two filters monitor the air flow – the input G4 filter clears the air coming into the machine of dust, and the output HEPA/Carbon filter clears the air coming out of the machine of fumes and particles created during 3D printing.
- 6. Quality of Build. Purpose built to last long and durable. Long-life design, high- quality components like precision linear mechanics IKO/IGUS and closed build makes Zmorph i500 a workhorse for demanding applications.
- 7. Easy service and maintenance with replaceable consumable parts and access to critical components.
- 8. Ergonomic touch panel with big 7” screen and intuitive UI.
- 9. Intuitive semi-automatic calibration process that is easy to operate and ensures satisfying results with each print.
- 10. Numerous ways to connect your machine: USB or send files remotely via Wi- Fi or Ethernet using Zmorph Hub.
- 11. Camera installed inside the enclosure allows monitoring the printing process remotely via Zmorph Hub.
- 12. Zmorph i500 firmware can be automatically updated when connected to the internet.
- 13. Electric door lock that prevents from unauthorized access to the work area while the machine is printing.
Zmorph i500 can work with most filaments available on the market. Zmorph materials include RFID tags for even better 3D printing experience.
Voxelizer for Industry
Get the most out of Zmorph i500 with the dedicated slicing software. Voxelizer Industry is a special version designed for the i500 aimed at professional work including dual material printing complex geometries. Especially with soluble support materials.
Delivery is with DPD, UPS, FedEx, or DHL for high value/large orders. Orders that are lower in value or lightweight may be shipped with Royal Mail 24/48HR. To Qualify for Free Next Business Day Delivery you must spend over £60 (Ex VAT).
Next Business day delivery explained:
If you order before 2pm (Mon-Fri) your order will be shipped out with any of the above couriers. If you order after 2pm on a Weekday (Mon-Thur) it will be despatched the next business day. Orders placed after 2pm on a Friday will be despatched the following Monday (Excluding bank holidays). DPD Next Business Day Delivery £8.95 unless your order qualifies for free delivery. This service is applicable to all mainland UK customers. Northern Ireland, Channel Islands can expect it to take 24-72hrs minimum.
EUROPEAN DELIVERY COSTS
|3 kg and under||up to 31.5kg||Transit|
|Canary Islands||£89.60||£89.60||3-5 days|
|Czech Republic||£12.86||£16.76||3-4 days|
Please note: Delivery charges may be subject to change
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.