With its robust enclosed steel construction, double linear bearings on each axis, and a temperature stabilising build chamber, the UP! Mini ensures consistent build quality throughout the entire print process.
‘Click and Print Technology’ for fast and accurate production of usable 3D models.
- Small footprint – sits perfectly on an office desk.
- Surprisingly large capacity for such a small machine: 120 x 120 x 120mm build size.
- Portable and lightweight – simply carry from room to room.
- Easy to use software – imports .stl files from the vast majority of 3D CAD systems.
- Uses rolls of 1.75mm ABS plastic - provides low running and model making costs.
- Print speed of 10-100 cm3 per hour – for fast production of 3D ABS models.
- 0.20/0.25/0.30/0.35mm layer resolution – for high accuracy 3D model making.
- Enclosed Heat Chamber – consistent build quality throughout the entire print process.
- Robust Steel Construction – ideal for the classroom or home use.
- Smart Breakaway Support – no water soak process is required.
The UP! Mini 3D Printer has many of the features of its big brother the UP! 3D Plus Printer - the key difference being the model build size. The UP! Mini is small in size but BIG on features:
THE UP! MINI 3D PRINTER COMES AS STANDARD WITH:
- UP! 3D Printing software
- 1 x 700g Spool white ABS Material
- Perf Board
- Tool Kit & Manual
- 12 Month Warranty
- 2 x 700g Spools of ABS Material -
- Available in blue, black, white, green, yellow and red
- Perf Board
- Machine Size (W) 240 x (D) 340 x (H) 355mm
- Machine Weight 6kg
- Build Volume/Size (W) 120 x (D) 120 x (H) 120mm
- Material ABS
- Layer Thickness 0.20/0.25/0.30/0.35
- Power 100-240V - 50-60Hz
- Workstation Compatibility Windows XP, VISTA & 7, Mac