Natural wood 3D printing
Technology Outlet WOOD is a material designed for 3D printing based on pure PLA blended with natural wood particles. WOOD filament is a 100% organic and biodegradable product. Besides the visual aspects which imitate the appearance of wood, items manufactured of this material have a structure resembling the one of chipboards. The material has a unique quality: not only does it looks like wood but it also feels like genuine wood, because of natural wood content in the composition. You may varnish finished prints and conduct mechanical treatments. Another distinctive feature is the specific smell of wood exuded during the additive manufacturing process using this material.
- made of biodegradable raw materials
- allows for printing with the 0.4mm printing nozzle
- natural wood content
- perfect side surface of prints
- appearance of wood after printing
- allows for grinding and varnishing
- a very good thermal insulation properties
- typical smell and appearance of wooden chipboards
- manufacturing items which provide both good thermal insulation and very high moisture resistance
- educational projects
- interior design
- advertising materials
- decorative art
Filament is reeled on the neat, transparent spool. Each spool contains information on the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Filament is vacuum-packed with a moisture absorber.
UK mainland DPD next business day delivery FREE for orders over £60.00 (excluding VAT) or £8.99 if below £60.00
UK DPD 2-3 day standard delivery £4.95
(For UK mainland customers only, if the order is placed before 2pm. Excludes weekends and the Channel Islands)
EUROPEAN DELIVERY COSTS
Please note: Delivery charges may be subject to change
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.