Flexible filament extruder retrofit kit for the right side of dual-extruder printers. Developed by the inventor of Ninjaflex.
Print with flexible materials, higher resolution, and fewer failures. Your stock Mk10 left-side extruder fits on the other side. Also prints ABS and PLA better than your stock extruder.
3D printer extruder retrofit kit for dual-extruder direct-drive machines, such as the Flashforge Creator Pro, QiDi Tech, Powerspec Ultra.
The Flexion extruder will allow full-speed printing of flexible filaments and improved accuracy printing with PLA and ABS. The precision machined components allow your printer to push on filament harder, achieve a high pressure in the nozzle, and control of feed rates very closely.
The self-cleaning drive will keep your long prints from failing due to a clogged drive. Works will with Ninjaflex, Filaflex, flexible PLA, TPU, TPE ultra-flexible filament down to 50 Shore A, and all the standard rigid filaments like ABS and PLA.
Note: Does not include stepper motor
Right side only for Common Dual Extruder (Flashforge Creator Pro, QiDi Tech, Powerspec Ultra, etc.)
The Flexion Extruder uses a high-stiffness lever to compress the filament. The compression is controlled by a cam and an adjust screw, rather than the traditional spring. This allows more tension and more precise control of the tension.
This kit requires you to disassemble your printer’s extruder and reinstall this upgrade. Detailed instructions on this process can be found on the Flexion support page.
- Before initially loading filament, loosen the set screw that contacts the cam surface of the dial
- Set the dial to position 1
- Tighten the set screw until the drive roller makes contact with the idler roller
- Do not heavily torque the set screw, just tighten it using the shank of the Allen wrench
- Rotate the dial to position 4. (Confirm that the dial rotates between 1 and 4 without binding. If it binds, loosen the set screw a small amount)
- Use position 1 for very soft materials (Like Jellyfish or Ninjaflex), position 2 for moderately soft materials (like SemiFlex), position 3 for moderately hard materials (like ABS), and position 4 for very hard materials (like filled PLA)
- Set the correct dial location before loading filament
- Load filament
- With the dial at the correct setting and the extruder at the correct temperature, run your printer’s normal filament load cycle while you gently push the filament into the entrance liner
- Prepare to print
- Do your normal print setup routine (build platform prep, acetone clean, application of bonding agent, preheat, etc) Everyone has their own depending on their printer and the seriousness of their OCD
Delivery is with DPD, UPS, FedEx, or DHL for high value/large orders. Orders that are lower in value or lightweight may be shipped with Royal Mail 24/48HR. To Qualify for Free Next Business Day Delivery you must spend over £60 (Ex VAT).
Next Business day delivery explained:
If you order before 2pm (Mon-Fri) your order will be shipped out with any of the above couriers. If you order after 2pm on a Weekday (Mon-Thur) it will be despatched the next business day. Orders placed after 2pm on a Friday will be despatched the following Monday (Excluding bank holidays). DPD Next Business Day Delivery £8.95 unless your order qualifies for free delivery. This service is applicable to all mainland UK customers. Northern Ireland, Channel Islands can expect it to take 24-72hrs minimum.
EUROPEAN DELIVERY COSTS
|3 kg and under||up to 31.5kg||Transit|
|Canary Islands||£89.60||£89.60||3-5 days|
|Czech Republic||£12.86||£16.76||3-4 days|
Please note: Delivery charges may be subject to change
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.