The new Flashforge Inventor 3D Printer!
This latest design is a further development of the highly acclaimed Flashforge range of 3D printers.
- Best value fully capable Dual Head 3D printer on the market
- Filament-based 3D printer with a totally-enclosed design that is safe to use indoors and around children
- Stunning 50-micron print resolution for head-turning quality
- Five cooling fans equipped with a temperature activated sensor that regulates the build chamber temperatures improving print quality
- Great for printing with soluble filament or even exotic filament such as flexible or composite materials
- A built-in camera so you can monitor the progress of your prints remotely. Simply download and connect to the mobile app to see your design come to life
- Larger build size (now 230 x 150 x 160mm)
- A new pause/auto restart feature means that your prints are not ruined if there is a power cut
- An onboard camera to monitor your 3D prints from any mobile device
- The left print head is optimised for PLA with integrated fan, whilst the right extruder is optimised for ABS
- New, easy to use 3D printer software - Flashprint - can generate g-code files or send directly to the printer via USB or SD Card
- Supports open source and third-party software such as Simplify3D
The Flashforge Flashprint 3D Printing software that comes standard with these printers has seen a number of advancements. Although being very easy to use, it now includes some of the most advanced features that we have seen in 3d slicing programs. You can now generate your own custom support structures. Let the software automatically generate them, or add and subtract them at will.
Improved Heated Build Platform
The Flashforge Inventor includes an improved 6.3mm aluminium heat bed, which has great flatness and a more even heat distribution, enabling more precise prints and better part adhesion.
This platform can be heated up to 120℃, enabling the printer to print in ABS and HIPS plastic. Additionally, the head now includes a 3 point bed levelling system, which simplifies the calibration the build platform.
The Z axis has also been improved with increased rigidity and improved print quality, now with 10mm z-axis rods and metal supports.
- Print Volume / Build Size (X, Y, Z): 5.5 litres (230 x 150 x 160mm)
- Frame Size (X, Y, Z): 476 x 332 x 383mm
- Resolution (Z-AXIS): 0.1 - 0.3 mm
- Accuracy: (Theoretical Positioning Resolution)
- Z axis: 0.0025,
- XY axis: 0.011mm
- Print Speed: 40-150mm/sec
- Total Mass: 13.5kg
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- Nozzle Flow Velocity: 24cc/hr
- Recommended Nozzle Temp: 230℃
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Filament Material: ABS, PLA, PVA, HIPS, Nylon, Metal, PET-G, Flexible, Flex Plus, Conductive, Silk, Wood
- Slicing Software: Flashprint / Simplify3D (optional)
- OS Support: Windows 7, Linux, Mac OS X
- Print Without PC: Yes with SD card (included) or USB link
- Heated Bed Included: Yes up to 120℃
- Power Consumption: 220V, 350W
- Extruder: Dual