Flashforge Guider II
£1,207.50 (ex. VAT)
The Flashforge Guider II is a professional FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication) 3D printer. Its premium design and build quality along with its excellent features make it a compelling option.
The Guider II is perfect for the architectural and construction sector, science research, manufacturing industries and education.
Check out the upgraded Flashforge Guider IIS for some more extra features.
See the Micro Swiss All Metal Hotend Kit upgrade for this model.
- Lightweight and durable all-metal frame design for stable printing performance
- Broader range of filament compatibility than the original Guider
- Automatically pauses and resumes printing in the event of a power outage
- Easy to use 5-inch touchscreen
- Improved Flashprint software
- Large print size for a 3D printer with an enclosed chamber (300 x 200 x 300mm)
- Multiple connection options over USB and Wi-Fi
|Nozzle Diameter (mm)||0.4 mm|
|Print Size||280 x 250 x 300 mm|
|Compatible filaments||Proprietary filaments, also compatible with PLA, ABS & Flexible|
|Build Plate||Glass with Buildtak|
|Layer Thickness (microns)||50 - 350 microns|
|Connectivity||USB, WiFi, Ethernet|
|Slicing Software||Flashprint, Slic3r, Cura|
|File Input Format||STL, OBJ|
|Power Supply||100-240 V, 50-60 Hz, 500 W|
|Software Compatibility||Windows 7, Mac OS X|
|XY Positioning Accuracy||