Flashforge Finder 3D Printer
£399.00 (inc. VAT)
The New Flashforge Finder 3D Printer!
The Flashforge Finder is an ideal classroom companion. With additional safety features, this 3D printer is user-friendly whilst still packing a precision punch.
3D printing is cool. The next generation should be given a head start in this amazing technology with a safer 3D printer.
Non-toxic PLA bioplastic filament is a great material for classrooms and as all hot components are self-contained - along with a non-heat build plate - you can rest assured its safe to use.
3.5-inch full-colour touchscreen with intuitive icons makes operating the Finder easy. It's an entry-level model designed for ease of use and is ideal for students or customers on a budget who do not want to compromise on quality and performance.
Despite its low cost, the Flashforge Finder features the latest 3D printing technology. It has a single extruder and comes equipped with WiFi and auto-levelling features as well as a USB port.
- Print Technology: FDM
- Build Volume: 140mm*140mm*140mm
- Extruder: Single
- Printing Material: PLA Diameter of filament:1.75mm
- Case Color: Black/Red
- Layer Resolution: ±0.10mm
- Positioning Precision XZ: 11 Microns [0.0004 IN], Z: 2.5 Microns [0.0001 IN]
- Layer Thickness: 0.1mm-0.4mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.40mm
- Printing Speed: 24cc/h
- Extruder Temp: 0-240℃
- No heating plate
- Automatic levelling
- Connectivity: USB Cable/U Flash Disk/Wifi
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Linux, Mac OS X
- 3.5" full-colour IPS touchscreen;
- Language Interface: English/Chinese
- AC Input: 115-230V, 50-60HZ, 150W
- Overall Dimension: 420*420*420mm
- Packing Measurement: 500*500*500mm
- Software: FlashPrint
- File Type Input: STL/OBJ，
- File Type Output: G
For the Micro Swiss all metal hotend kit for this model please click here.