The Flashforge Finder!
The Flashforge Finder is an ideal classroom companion. With additional safety features, this 3D printer is user friendly whilst still packing a precision punch.
3D printing is cool. The next generation should be given a head start in this amazing technology with a safer 3D printer.
Non-toxic PLA bioplastic filament is a great material for classrooms and as all hot components are self-contained - along with a non-heat build plate - you can rest assured its safe to use.
Easier to use, easier on the wallet
3.5-inch full colour touch screen with intuitive icons makes operating the Finder easy. It's an entry-level model designed for ease of use and is ideal for students or customers on a budget who do not want to compromise on quality and performance.
Despite its low cost, the Flashforge Finder features the latest 3D printing technology. It has a single extruder and comes equipped with WiFi and auto-levelling features as well as a USB port.
- Print Technology FDM
- Build Volume 140mm*140mm*140mm
- Extruder Quantity Single
- Printing Material PLA Diameter of filament:1.75mm
- Case Color Black / Red
- Layer Resolution ±0.10mm
- Positioning Precision XY: 11 Microns [0.0004 IN], Z: 2.5 Microns [0.0001 IN]
- Layer Thickness 0.1mm-0.4mm
- Nozzle Diameter 0.40mm
- Printing Speed 24cc/h
- Extruder Temp. 0-240℃
- Heating Plate Temp. No heating plate
- Function Automatic leveling
- Connectivity USB Cable/U Flash Disk/Wifi
- Supports (OS) Winxp/Vista7/8, Linux, Mac OX
- Operation 3.5in Full-color IPS Touchscreen;
- Language Interface English/Chinese
- AC Input 115-230V，50-60HZ，150W
- NW/GW To be confirmed
- Overall Dimension 420*420*420mm
- Packing Measurement 500*500*500mm
- Software FlashPrint
- File Type Input:STL/OBJ，Output:G
- Trending Items