FLASHFORGE ADVENTURER 4
More space for Filament
- 1kg Filament Spoo
- No need for external bracket, No need to change materials frequently
Clean Air with HEPA filter
- HEPA13 Air Filter
- Filter dust and odors
- Resume printing after recovering from power failure
- 3D printing process can be remotely monitored through a built-in-camera
- 265â Quick Release Nozzle
- Patented buckle design, replacement only takes 3s
- Quickly detachable nozzle with patented buckle design. Only 3 seconds, tool free easier for replacement and maintenance.
- 60 seconds heating up to 200â
Wide Range of Application Coverage
- Different nozzle choice: 0.3/0.4/0.6mm. Choose details and timeliness as you wish.
- 240/265â nozzle match with various filaments: ABS / PLA / PC / PETG / PLA-CF / PETG-CF
110â Flexible Platform
- Magnetic adsorption platform, double holders bending the spring plate and take down models within 5 seconds.
Leveling free Platform
- Applying CNC made bottom frame as mounting baselevel
- 8 mm super-flat aluminum plate ensures the platform flatness
- The whole flatness difference is less than 0.15 mm
- Excellent first-layer printing quality and save the time to adjustment
- Continue printing after recovery from power failure.
- Detection sensor for lacking filament.
- HD Built-in camera monitoring (Adventurer 4 only).
- Remote printing control by Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
- New FlashPrint support multi-device on-line control, managing printers in high efficiency.
- Remote-control function handle exceptions while printing.
- Energy-saving mode: only 1KWH power consumption when standby overnight.
A Wide Range of Materials
With high temperature 265â extruder, Adventurer 4 has great compatibility with many of the leading materials manufacturers.
Adventurer 4 support ABS / PLA / PC / PETG / PLA-CF / PETG-CF.
Applicable to K-12 education, 3D design and 3D printing teaching and training
For hobbyist to print parts at home
Designers, engineers could print parts to test the designed models
Produce samples in small scale production