FLASHFORGE ADVENTURER 4
More space for Filament
- 1kg Filament Spool
- No need for external bracket, No need to change materials frequently
Clean Air with HEPA filter
- HEPA13 Air Filter
Clean Air with HEPA filter
- Filter dust and odors
- Resume printing after recovering from power failure
- 3D printing process can be remotely monitored through a built-in-camera
- 265℃ Quick Release Nozzle
- Patented buckle design, replacement only takes 3s
- Quickly detachable nozzle with patented buckle design. Only 3 seconds, tool free easier for replacement and maintenance.
- 60 seconds heating up to 200℃
Wide Range of Application Coverage
- Different nozzle choice: 0.3/0.4/0.6mm. Choose details and timeliness as you wish.
- 240/265℃ nozzle match with various filaments: ABS / PLA / PC / PETG / PLA-CF / PETG-CF
110℃ Flexible Platform
- Magnetic adsorption platform, double holders bending the spring plate and take down models within 5 seconds.
Leveling free Platform
- Applying CNC made bottom frame as mounting baselevel
- 8 mm super-flat aluminum plate ensures the platform flatness
- The whole flatness difference is less than 0.15 mm
- Excellent first-layer printing quality and save the time to adjustment
- Continue printing after recovery from power failure.
- Detection sensor for lacking filament.
- HD Built-in camera monitoring (Adventurer 4 only).
- Remote printing control by Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
- New FlashPrint support multi-device on-line control, managing printers in high efficiency.
- Remote-control function handle exceptions while printing.
- Energy-saving mode: only 1KWH power consumption when standby overnight.
A Wide Range of Materials
With high temperature 265℃ extruder, Adventurer 4 has great compatibility with many of the leading materials manufacturers.
Adventurer 4 support ABS / PLA / PC / PETG / PLA-CF / PETG-CF.
Applicable to K-12 education, 3D design and 3D printing teaching and training
For hobbyist to print parts at home
Designers, engineers could print parts to test the designed models
Produce samples in small scale production
Delivery is with DPD, UPS, FedEx, or DHL for high value/large orders. Orders that are lower in value or lightweight may be shipped with Royal Mail 24/48HR. To Qualify for Free Next Business Day Delivery you must spend over £60 (Ex VAT).
Next Business day delivery explained:
If you order before 2pm (Mon-Fri) your order will be shipped out with any of the above couriers. If you order after 2pm on a Weekday (Mon-Thur) it will be despatched the next business day. Orders placed after 2pm on a Friday will be despatched the following Monday (Excluding bank holidays). DPD Next Business Day Delivery £8.95 unless your order qualifies for free delivery. This service is applicable to all mainland UK customers. Northern Ireland, Channel Islands can expect it to take 24-72hrs minimum.
EUROPEAN DELIVERY COSTS
|3 kg and under||up to 31.5kg||Transit|
|Canary Islands||£89.60||£89.60||3-5 days|
|Czech Republic||£12.86||£16.76||3-4 days|
Please note: Delivery charges may be subject to change
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.