Creality Ender-3 S1 Pro
The Ender 3 S1 Pro is a new and improved version of the very successful Ender 3. Equipped with a newly developed direct dual-gear extruder, automatic bed levelling, 32-bit silent mainboard, among other things, the S1-Pro is a very affordable printer with everything you could wish for at this price point.
- Newly developed high-temp nozzle, reaches up to 300°
- New nozzle, compatible with most regular materials on the market
- New “Sprite” Direct Dual-gear Extruder, all metal and with 80N of extrusion force
- Dual gear direct extruder – compatible with TPU (flexible filament)
- Integrated LED light
- 4,3” LCD screen with simple-to-use UI
- Automatic CR-Touch, 16-point bed leveling system
- Flexible and removable spring steel build surface
- 32-bit quiet mainboard for silent printing
- Resume print after power loss
- Filament run-out sensor
The Ender 3 S1 Pro is a new and improved version of the very successful Ender 3 S1. Equipped with a newly developed direct dual-gear extruder. The new Sprite extruder has dual-gears, which means that it will push the filament through with great force, and it is also compatible with flexible types of filament like TPU, which are normally very hard to print with – but not with the sprite! The CR-Touch 16-point automatic bed levelling will take the guess work out of trying to level your bed. Easy to use and will always provide you with a perfect levelled print surface. 32-bit silent mainboard will make sure that the printer runs smoothly and silent. Another great addition to this printer is the new high-temp nozzle for printing materials reaching up to 300°. As standard the S1-Pro is equipped with a flexible magnetic spring steel build plate with a PEI surface. This will help the models stick better while also making the removal very easy. Extra accessories such as laser engraver, liquid cooled heatsink and wi-fi box will be available. In conclusion, the S1 Pro outperforms most printers on the market at this price point and is a real bargain.