Creality Cr-10 Mini 3D Desktop Printer
£369.98 (inc. VAT)
Creality CR-10 2017 Newest Mini 3D Printer!
Creality have created a new 3D printer, the CR-10 Mini - a slightly smaller version of the popular CR-10. It has added some extra functionality so although it packs a slightly smaller printing area it brings some newer features.
The CR-10 Mini is a lot quicker and easier to set up than most others. Boasting a simple 10 min setup time you can simply join a few parts together and be ready to print.
The linear bearing system uses V slot and has a zero gap fit for high accuracy and low noise.
When it comes to executing a print, the CR-10 Mini allows you not only connect with a PC but also use an SD card for direct offline printing.
- Low filament detection sensor.
- Packaged with three parts kit, just need 10 minutes to assemble
- Solves the problem of high freight
- Large print size
- High precision imported aluminium V-slot bearing + precision roller for high positioning accuracy and smoother and faster printing
- Patent technology for XYZ aluminium V-slot bearing to make it run smoothly and get a higher quality product
- Industrial-grade PCB can continuously print for 200 hours without pressure, but with mature printing technology and stable performance
- Patent MK10 nozzle extrusion structure can print almost all printing material on the market without plug
- Printing size: 300*220*300mm
- Printing accuracy: ±0.1mm
- Nozzle diameter: Standard 0.4mm(can be changed to 0.3/0.2mm)
- Printing speed: Normal: 80mm/s, Max.: 200mm/s
- Materials: 1.75mm PLA, TPU, Copper, Wood, Carbon Fiber, Gradient Color etc.
- Software supporting: PROE, Solid-works, UG, 3d Max, Rhino 3D design software, etc.
- Format: STL, OBJ, G-Code, JPG
- Printing method: SD card(off-line), contact to the PC(on-line)
- Body structure: Imported V-Slot Aluminum Bearings.
- Operating system: Linux, Windows, OS X