IN STOCK NOW
Creality CR-10 2017 Newest Mini 3D Printer DIY Kit 300*220*300mm
Creality have created a new 3D printer, the CR-10 Mini. A slightly smaller version of the popular CR-10. It has added some extra functionality so although it packs a slightly smaller printing area it brings some newer features.
Printer set up
All printers need setup time and the CR10 mini sets up a lot easier than most others. Boasting a simple 10 min setup time you can simply join a few parts together and be ready to print.
The linear bearing system uses V slot and has zero gap fit for high accuracy and low noise.
Online and Offline Printing
When it comes to executing a print, the CR-10 Mini allows you not only connect with a PC but also use an SD card for direct offline printing.
Machine Advantages Summary
- Low filament detection sensor.
- Packaged with three parts kit, just need 10 minutes to assembly, solve the problem of high freight.
- Large print size:300*220*300mm
- High precision imported aluminium v-slot bearing + precision roller with high positioning accuracy, move smoothly, print faster.
- Patent Technology for XYZ aluminium v-slot bearing to make it run smoothly and get higher quality product.
- Industrial-grade PCB can continuously print for 200 hours without pressure, but with matures printing technology and stable performance
- Patent MK10 nozzle extrusion structure can print almost all printing material on the market without plug
- Printing Size :300*220*300mm
- Printing accuracy：±0.1mm
- Nozzle Diameter：Standard 0.4mm(can be changed to 0.3/0.2mm)
- Printing Speed：Normal: 80mm/s, Max.: 200mm/s
- Materials：1.75mm PLA, TPU, Copper, Wood, Carbon Fiber, Gradient Color etc.
- Software supporting : PROE, Solid-works, UG, 3d Max, Rhino 3D design software, etc.
- Format : STL, OBJ, G-Code, JPG
- Printing Method: SD card(off-line), contact to the PC(on-line)
- Body Structure: Imported V-Slot Aluminum Bearings.
- Operating System: Linux,Windows,OSX