Spider High-temperature and High-speed Hot-end
Superior Heat Break
- Up to 500°C high temperature resistance, compatible with most filament materials: Creality Spider high temperature and high speed hot channel hotend scientific structure and material selection, Creality Spider all-metal hot-end can reach 500°C to achieve better high temperature filament printing results. It is compatible with PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, PP, PC, Nylon, PEEK, PEI and composite materials with abrasive additives.
- 250 mm/s high-speed pressure, save your time: the thermal insulation tube is made of stainless steel to ensure good thermal insulation between the heater and the heat sink block. The heating block is mainly made of a copper alloy, which has the advantage of a fast heating speed and can melt the filament quickly, which supports the high-speed printing of 250 mm/s.
- No clogging, smooth filament output: the liquid polishing process with an inner wall roughness of Ra≤0.3 improves the smoothness of the filament. The copper alloy nozzle and outer silicone cover offer you a stable output that significantly reduces the risk of clogging and smooth extrusion. 0.4 mm x 1 and 0.6 mm x 1 nozzles are included in this Creality Spider hot end kit.
- Wide compatibility: Creality Spider Hot-end is compatible with Ender-3/Ender-3 Max/Ender-3 Pro/Ender-3 V2/Ender-5/Ender-5 Plus/Ender-5 Pro/Ender-6/Ender-7/CR-10/CR-10S/CR-10-S5 /CR-10 MINI/CR-10-S4 FDM 3D printer.
- Easy installation, complete accessories: fixed by screws or built-in connectors, installation is very easy. This 3D printer hot-end kit contains spider hot end x 1, thermistor x 1, 0.4 mm nozzle x , adapter x 1, spanner x 3, nut x 2, screw x 4 and cable ties x 5.