Advantages of using the Sigma R19 enclosure:
– Constant interior temperature to prevent warping in technical materials such as ABS, Nylon and PET-G.
– Protect your working environment from potentially harmful particles thanks to the HEPA filter.
– It increases the success print ratio. Highly recommended for those users that are going to print big parts.
– The Sigma is even quieter.
– Air inside the printer is renewed thanks the HEPA filter.
– No need to screw, make holes or modify the printer.
– The cover can be put and removed easily.
Important: Do not use the cover when printing with PLA.
The cover comes disassembled and with a manual about how to assemble it. It comes with the necessary tools to do it. The enclosure is only compatible with Sigma R19 version.
UK mainland DPD next business day delivery FREE for orders over £60.00 (excluding VAT) or £8.99 if below £60.00
UK DPD 2-3 day standard delivery £4.95
(For UK mainland customers only, if the order is placed before 2pm. Excludes weekends and the Channel Islands)
EUROPEAN DELIVERY COSTS
Please note: Delivery charges may be subject to change
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.