Aprintapro - Printafix Adhesion Spray
£9.96 (ex. VAT)
PrintaFix is the best solution to eliminate first layer and adhesion problems!
Easy to Use
Forget toxic acids to dissolve your filament. Stop wasting time placing tiny strips of tape on your glass plate. Use PrintaFix and enjoy the simple and easy handling! Spray PrintaFix on the printbed, let it dry and start printing without any impact on the performance.
Endless hours of perfecting the formula to achieve an easy application without ever losing the necessary performance. The journey is bottled in PrintaFix – the best solution for 3D printing. Superior to our competitors, we can help you with every print.
- Great Stuff - I recommend it!
- Does What It Says It Does - Perfect to improve the adhesion for PLA and special filaments (Wood, Bronze). With warm water, it is easy to remove. One coating can be used 2-3 times.
- Just Great - Easy to apply. The print sticks perfectly on the print-bed. Printing over the same coating up to 4 times is possible. The print has zero warping, even with bigger parts. I'm completely satisfied.
- Remove the print-bed from the printer.
- The print-bed should be at room temperature and without damage.
- Remove all dust and residue from previous prints from the print-bed.
- Place it on a table and shake the PrintaFix bottle well for 5 seconds.
- Hold the PrintaFix bottle 10cm (4″) away from the print-bed.
- Use enough spray strokes to cover the entire print-bed with a thin film of the solution.
- Overlap spray strokes to prevent uncovered areas that could affect the adhesion.
- Let it dry for 30 seconds.
- Put the print-bed back into the 3D printer and level it.
- Start the print process with our recommended settings.
- Below we provide a list of the settings that achieve the best results with PrintaFix Basic. As we constantly try new materials and 3D printer we will soon update this list to help you choose the perfect temperature for your 3D printer and filament you like to use.
- When your print has finished remove it carefully with a spatula.
- Clean up of PrintaFix can be done with warm water or an alcoholic solution. (Most window cleaners will work – please check if they contain ethanol)