Anycubic Photon M3
4K + Monochrome Screen
Bigger LCD screen, greater Freedom.
Fast Print Speed
Larger Printing Volume
Laser-engraved Build Plate
Experience High rates of success.
● LCD screen: 7.6 inches monochrome screen
● Printing accuracy: 4,096 x 2,560 pixels
● Printing volume: 2.99 l / 101.19 oz
● Light transmittance: 4%
● Contrast ratio: 400:1
● Light source: parallel matrix light source
● Printing platform: laser-engraved aluminum alloy platform
● Printing speed: ≤ 5 cm /1.97 inches per hour
● Control panel: 2.8-inch resistance touch screen
● Data input: USB-A 2.0 interface
● Rated power: 55W
● Print size: 18.0 x 16.3 x 10.2 cm / 7.1 x 6.4 x 4.0 inches
● Machine size: 42.5 x 26.9 x 25.6 cm / 16.7 x 10.6 x 10.1 inches. (HLW)
● Machine weight: 7 kg / 15.4 LBS
Unleash Your Imagination
With a 7.6-inch high quality monochrome screen, the printing volume of Anycubic Photon M3 is up to 180×163.9×102.4mm.
Sharpen Your Mind
Ultra-high resolution of 4,096 x 2,560 pixels. It is capable of producing parts with high dimensional accuracy and intricate detailing.
Foundation Is the Key
The new build plate has a texturized checkerboard pattern that dramatically improves adhesion and print success rate.
Ultra Fast Printing
The fastest printing speed can reach 50mm/h, and it only takes 2.5 hours to print the 12cm high miniature, which is 30 minutes less than the 3 hours of the competitive products.
Extremely Sharp & Clear Edges
The printer adopts an LCD screen with 400:1 contrast, 100% higher than its competitor. The high contrast leads to parts with better surface finish.
Powerful Enlighting Matrix
With the Anycubic LighTurbo matrix light source system, the matrix LED beads will provide strong light energy, making high-speed printing possible.
Protect What Matters
The anti-scratch protective film greatly extends the lifespan of the LCD screen.
Fully Compatible Slicer
Fully compatible with all Anycubic resin printers. It is easy to use and offers versatile and professional service without monthly fees.
More convenient and intuitive to operate and make the parameter adjustment.