- Our highly popular Professional Range of filaments is now here, why is it so popular?
- The colours are very true to life and vibrant, it is easy to print (see settings below) and it is very affordable.
- We use a lot of our professional and premium range in house for a mini print-farm where we have some machines working on 100+ hour jobs with no issue.
- Hotend temp. : 190-235 (Some machines may require hotter if they have an all metal hotend)
- Heated bed temp. : Not needed (Up to 60C)
- Printing speed: Max 200mm/s
- Diameter tolerance +/- 0.03 mm
- Compatible with all FDM printers
- Neatly Wound Spools (Some filaments require a different winding speeds and tensions so results may vary)
- Recyclable Spools
Delivery is with DPD, UPS, FedEx, or DHL for high value/large orders. Orders that are lower in value or lightweight may be shipped with Royal Mail 24/48HR. To Qualify for Free Next Business Day Delivery you must spend over £60 (Ex VAT).
Next Business day delivery explained:
If you order before 2pm (Mon-Fri) your order will be shipped out with any of the above couriers. If you order after 2pm on a Weekday (Mon-Thur) it will be despatched the next business day. Orders placed after 2pm on a Friday will be despatched the following Monday (Excluding bank holidays). DPD Next Business Day Delivery £8.95 unless your order qualifies for free delivery. This service is applicable to all mainland UK customers. Northern Ireland, Channel Islands can expect it to take 24-72hrs minimum.
EUROPEAN DELIVERY COSTS
|3 kg and under||up to 31.5kg||Transit|
|Canary Islands||£89.60||£89.60||3-5 days|
|Czech Republic||£12.86||£16.76||3-4 days|
Please note: Delivery charges may be subject to change
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.