High-temperature 3D printer extruder upgrade or retrofit kit for common 3D printers. This upgrade allows printing of materials at up to 290°C. The barrel is designed in collaboration with Micro Swiss. The finned mounting block has several advantages:
- Better thermal performance
- Visibility of extruder (you can remove your stock heatsink – but continue to use the fan)
- Easy removal of the hotend without disassembling the motor and extruder (tool access between fan blades)
This kit requires you to disassemble your printer’s extruder and reinstall this upgrade.
Note: the HT mounting block does NOT include an M6 mounting hole, necessary for HICTOP and some other eBay kit printers.
*Does not include stepper motor
The best of both worlds! One standard Flexion hotend, and one FlexionHT hotend. The finned mounting block replaces the standard block. Includes a variety of nozzles.
Full parts list:
- FINNED mounting block
- 2x Tensioning arm with idler and cleaning brush (one right and one left)
- 2x Adjustment cam
- 2x Drive gear
- 1x Flexion barrel
- 1x FlexionHT barrel
- 2x Heater block
- 2x Silicone insulation for heater block
- 6 nozzles – 0.3, 2x 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.8 mm orifice
- 2x Adapter shim to allow 6mm and 0.25″ heater cartridges
- 4 PTFE feed tubes
- 2 spare cleaning brushes
- All mounting hardware
- Wrenches for installing nozzles
- “Flexion inside” quick-guide sticker
*Not compatible with Replicator 2x
UK mainland DPD next business day delivery FREE for orders over £60.00 (excluding VAT) or £8.99 if below £60.00
UK DPD 2-3 day standard delivery £4.95
(For UK mainland customers only, if the order is placed before 2pm. Excludes weekends and the Channel Islands)
EUROPEAN DELIVERY COSTS
Please note: Delivery charges may be subject to change
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.