The Raise3D upgraded external spool system has a number of advantages over the internal mounted spools.
- Easy access to the spools without opening the machine.
- Prints have less chance of layer shifting as the filament is fed directly from above and is therefore, not pulling from the side.
- Use any size spool and not be limited to just the Raise3D filaments.
- Store more than just two spools on the upgrade for rapid filament changing.
- Comes pre-drilled to allow you the freedom to attach a webcam of your choice to the external system for monitoring long prints
Designed and manufactured by us in the UK.
UK MAINLAND DELIVERY FREE FOR ORDERS OVER £30.00
(For UK mainland customers only, if order is placed before 2pm. Excludes weekends and channel islands)
In United Kingdom the delivery is done via UPS. When an order is placed before Monday 14:00 and all the ordered products are in stock, the order will be processed on the same day. Delivery in the UK and EU is generally 48 hours.
An order confirmation email is sent if the order placement is successful. The dispatch email containing the tracking number is forwarded to the email address provided once the order ships. The tracking number can be used to follow the tracking progress.
Our goods are dispatched from the United Kingdom. For orders placed within the European Union, VAT is included in the total purchasing price, therefore, the shipping of items is exempt from any additional customs and tax duties within the EU.