1. Easy to carry, small and light;
2. High-quality laser head, German original 405nm blue laser light source, with a service life of more than 10,000 hours;
3. The electric lifting bracket brings you a sense of scientific beauty; the multi-angle carving of the adjustable tripod can be used to carve products at any angle and height;
4. Laser power: 1.6W; engraving area: 10 * 10cm;
5. Operation method: using the mobile phone APP, the operation is simple, you can engrave any pattern you want to engrave;
6. Materials that can be carved: wood, bamboo, paper, plastic, leather, rubber, sponge, comb, wallet or other combustible plastics (such as mobile phone case, mouse, pencil, business card, wallet, plastic comb); metal, stone , Jewellery, reflective materials, silver, white paper (astigmatism, poor effect), materials that cannot be burned or focused, such as metals without any coating, light-transmitting plastics and added flame-retardant materials
7. Power supply: 5V 2A (computer, power bank, USB charger) for power operation;
8. Safety certification: CE, FCC, FDA, RoHS, CDRH, IEC 60825-1 (laser class 1), IEC 60825-1 (laser class)
9. Supported image formats: JPG / BMP / DIB / ICO / CUR / PNG / G-code / SVG and other formats;
10. Can be engraved on curved objects;
Colour: Dark Grey
Product size: 6.5 * 6.1 * 5.3cm
Product weight: 190g
Packing size: 19.5 * 20.5 * 7cm
Total packaging weight: 740g
The best engraving height: the distance between the laser head and the engraved object is about 20cm
Carving area: 10x10cm
The laser light source is Osram's 405nm blue light, with a service life of at least 10,000 hours;
Laser power: 1.6W
Appearance: Anodized aluminium alloy
Operation mode: Mobile APP
APP connection mode: Bluetooth connection
Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 4.0 and higher
APP operating system: support IOS 9.0 + / Android 5.0+
Power input: Type C (5V, 2A)
Operating temperature range: 0°C~65°C
Working humidity range: 5%~80% (no condensation)
Safety certification: IEC60825-1 (laser-level safety regulations), CE, RoHS, FCC, FDA CDRH registration,
IEC60825-1 (laser class 4)
1. Materials that can be carved: wood, bamboo, paper, plastic, leather, rubber, sponge, comb, wallet or other combustible plastic (such as mobile phone case, mouse, pencil, business card, wallet, plastic comb);
2. Materials that cannot be engraved: metal, stone, jewellery, reflective materials, silver, white paper (astigmatism, effect), materials that cannot be burned or focused, such as inferior metals without any coating, transparent plastics, which increase the resistance to burning material
3. Carving area: 10x10cm
4. The distance between the laser head and the engraving object: about 20cm
1. How to set the engraving parameters of different materials! !! !!
--The laser woodpecker APP intelligently recommends the engraving power and depth parameters of different materials, and the user can also customize the parameters;
2. On what materials can I sculpt?
--Laser woodpecker can be carved on non-metal soft materials such as cardboard, cork, cloth, felt, leather, wood, plastic, EVA, etc. (White, blue and highly reflective materials need to be blackened with black whiteboard Re- engraving)
3. Can it be carved on clothes?
--Laser woodpecker can sculpt on clothing fabrics, but there are reflections of white, green and yellow colours, which will damage the laser power when sculpting. Therefore, it is recommended to use a higher laser power to offset the power loss caused by reflection . To achieve the desired effect.
4. Can glass, ceramics and lacquered metal be carved?
Ceramic and glass materials need a thermal transfer layer on the surface before engraving
5. Can stainless steel and stone be carved?
6. Can I engrave the QR code?
--Yes, but the resolution of the pattern required by the QR code is high, so you need to choose a material that is easier to carve a high-definition pattern, such as flat craft paper, dark coloured wooden boards
7. How to carve transparent and white?
-Need to be blackened with a whiteboard pen before engraving to prevent damage to the laser power caused by light transmission;
8.What is the deepest depth of wood and plastic carving?
--The laser woodpecker APP intelligently recommends the engraving power and depth parameters of different materials. Users can also customize the parameters. The wood and plastic systems mentioned here have recommended values;
9. Which materials can be carved out?
-Such as thin wooden boards, cardboard, felt cloth, etc.
10. How big a pattern can be carved on the surface, can it be carved in a circle?
--This is related to the curvature of the surface. For example, a pattern with a diameter of 80mm can be carved on a normal-sized fruit grapefruit, and a pattern with a diameter of 40mm can be carved on a fruit orange with a larger arc. In a circle, you need to prepare a suitable pattern, and combine carving in different positions of the material several times.
11. How to transfer pictures and what format pictures are needed?
--You can select all the picture engraving in the mobile phone on the app, or transfer the picture or vector material to a G-code file through the computer and transfer it to the mobile phone. After converting the G-code file, the engraving speed will be accelerated: JPG, PNG, JPEG Wait.
12. How to convert G code?
-Use the G-Code mode provided in the laser woodpecker app, or use the open source GCODE editing tool Inkscape software to convert.
13. Can a thin-line portrait be carved, and how fine is it?
--Yes, the fineness can hit 0.4mm.
14. How to operate the finer engraving range?
--The engraving range is based on the laser focal length of 20cm, and the maximum engraving pattern size is 10cm. You can find the mode setting menu in the menu side menu of the app, which has a continuous preview switch. After you open it, you can use the continuous laser preview function. Quickly and accurately determine the engraving range of a pattern.
15. How many pixels are printed and can I adjust the power? Is the printed picture clear?
-The pixel is 1000x1000, which can adjust the power and use different image processing modes according to actual needs
Patterns with different sharpness can be carved.
16. How long can the product be used continuously, and how long is it used?
-The life of the laser source is more than 10,000 hours, which is equivalent to 9 hours of continuous use for 3 years.
17. What is the smallest and largest range that can be carved?
--Laser woodpecker can sculpt a minimum of 0.4mm points and a maximum of 100mmx100mm.
18. How to determine the scope of batch engraving?
--The mode setting menu can be found in the side menu column of the app, which has a continuous preview switch. After it is turned on, the laser's continuous preview function can quickly and accurately determine the engraving range of the pattern.
19. How much power can I customize?
-The current version has a rated output power of 1.6W, and high-power equipment is under development.
20. How many watts is the high power? When does it come out? Still portable?
-The current version has a rated output power of 1.6W, and high-power equipment is under development. It is expected to be launched in June 2020. The volume will be slightly larger, but it is still portable.
21. Is APP easy to operate? Is it easy for newbies to get started?
--The laser woodpecker app is extremely simple to operate, it is easy to get started, and intelligent reminders are used throughout.
22. Is the APP charged?
-The laser woodpecker app is free worldwide.
1 x Laser engraving machine
1 x Protective glasses
1 x Type-C cable
1 x Pro Focusing Stand
1 x Adapter
4 x Foldable Protective Shields
1 x Large Carry Case
1 x User Manual
Delivery is with DPD, UPS, FedEx, or DHL for high value/large orders. Orders that are lower in value or lightweight may be shipped with Royal Mail 24/48HR. To Qualify for Free Next Business Day Delivery you must spend over £60 (Ex VAT).
Next Business day delivery explained:
If you order before 2pm (Mon-Fri) your order will be shipped out with any of the above couriers. If you order after 2pm on a Weekday (Mon-Thur) it will be despatched the next business day. Orders placed after 2pm on a Friday will be despatched the following Monday (Excluding bank holidays). DPD Next Business Day Delivery £8.95 unless your order qualifies for free delivery. This service is applicable to all mainland UK customers. Northern Ireland, Channel Islands can expect it to take 24-72hrs minimum.
EUROPEAN DELIVERY COSTS
|3 kg and under||up to 31.5kg||Transit|
|Canary Islands||£89.60||£89.60||3-5 days|
|Czech Republic||£12.86||£16.76||3-4 days|
Please note: Delivery charges may be subject to change
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.